- This event has passed.
Equity, Access and Opportunity Series: Equity and Opportunity Won’t Happen by Accident
Wednesday, September 28, 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDT
Join the School of Education’s Center on Disability and Inclusion for the first of a four-part workshop series for PreK-12 educators and families in Central New York.
Equity and Opportunity Won’t Happen by Accident will feature:
- Keynote presentation from George Theoharis, Ph.D., Professor of Educational Leadership and Inclusive Elementary and Early Childhood Education at Syracuse University
- Interactive presentation addressing what we mean when we say equity, access and opportunity
- Complimentary buffet dinner.
Registration is required as space is limited!Register Now
More in this series:
- October 11: Literacy Practices that have Impact
- October 25: Rethinking “Challenging Behavior”
- November 10: Supporting the Journey to an Inclusive Life after High School