Graduate Tuition Scholarship
The Graduate Student Tuition Scholarship Program assists students who have graduated from Syracuse University (any degree program) within the last five years and who enroll full-time in a selected School of Education Master of Science (M.S.) program as listed below. This tuition scholarship program offers graduate students in eligible programs funding covering 33% of the student’s tuition.
Students in the following preparation/professional M.S. programs are eligible to receive the scholarship:
Early Childhood Special Education
Inclusive Special Education (1-6 and 7-12)
Inclusive Special Education (Severe/Multiple Disabilities)
Literacy Education (B-6 and 5-12)
Science Education (Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics)
Social Studies Education
Teaching English Language Learners
All M.S. programs in Counseling only for students that have completed the Syracuse University School of Education Selected Studies in Education B.S. degree.
• The tuition scholarship program covers 33% of the tuition charges students are responsible for paying each semester during which the student is enrolled as a
full-time student in the approved program. Full-time study is defined as registered
for 9 credits for spring and fall (or 6 credits during a given summer session).
• Students must formally be admitted and matriculated into one of the specified M.S. programs and maintain satisfactory academic progress toward that degree, which includes attaining and maintaining a 3.0 cumulative grade point average by the end of the second semester in an eligible program.
• The tuition scholarship program applies to M.S. programs only.
• While the scholarship may be combined with most other financial aid, the scholarship is applied first to the tuition owed before all other funding is awarded. There will be no cash refunds or payouts.
• The scholarship is offered to eligible students in their admission packet from the Graduate School. Students who sign the letter of acceptance for the scholarship are automatically credited 33% of their tuition each semester of study in their program.
For additional information about the program, contact our Graduate Recruiting office at the address below.
School of Education
111 Waverly Ave., Suite 230